Malcolm and Kent back in Telluride for the Neuromorphic Workshop.
We had a blast, both professionally and as a family.
Ophir Peak Backpacking Trip
First a two-day backpacking trip above Bridalveil Falls to Ophir Peak
On the way up past the power plant
Camping above treeline
Well above treeline, on the way to Ophir Pass
Climbing up to Ophir Peak
- Kent near the snow - small
- Waloodi and Kent cross a snow field - small and large
- Shihab and Waloodi near flowers - small and large
- Kent - small and large
- Malcolm and Kent on top of Ophir Peak, looking west - small and large
- Malcolm and Kent on top of Ophir Peak, looking east towards Louis
Lake - small and large
Fourth of July with the Neuromorphs
We won first prize in the walking category!
New pictures for 07.04.2006
Canyonlands National Park
It rained every day in Telluride, so we escaped to the desert.
It was raining when we got there, but stopped right away so we were
happy. Great trip.
Insect Detectives at the Telluride Academy
Playing in the hot tub
- Patrick and Shihab - small,
medium and large
- Kent, Waloodi, Shihab and Malcolm - small, medium and large
- X, Kent, Waloodi, Shihab and Malcolm - small, medium and large
- Kent, Waloodi, Shihab, Malcolm and Patrick - small, medium and large
Last updated August 26, 2006. Copyright (c) 2006 by Malcolm
Slaney. All rights reserved.